Do you know how long to cook beef ribs in oven at 450°F? In this article, we explain ways of cooking beef ribs at different temperatures.
450°F is the best temperature to cook beef ribs according to most chefs. But – do you know how long to cook beef ribs in oven at 450. The answer is one hour. You need to keep beef ribs in the oven for an hour to get them perfectly cooked.
Recipe for Beef Back Ribs in Oven
It is not very difficult to bake ribs in an oven. All you need to do is to coat your ribs in BBQ sauce, black pepper, and salt. Then put your beef back ribs on a baking dish and place it in the oven. Now, wait for one hour for the ribs to bake. Remove the ribs from the oven after an hour and cover them with aluminum file cool them slightly.
Now you know how to make oven baked beef ribs. Enjoy your delicious meal.
What is the Ideal Temperature to Cook Beef Ribs?
You should cook the beef ribs slowly and lowly for the bone texture to fall off. It not only makes the meat more tender but extremely delicious as well. The internal temperature of the meat should be 203° Fahrenheit when cooking is complete.
Read also: Best oven for baking cakes and cookies
How Long to Bake Ribs at 450 Degrees?
People cook beef ribs at many different temperatures such as 350° F, 400° F, and 450°F. I think 450 degrees is the best temperature if you want delicious and tender meat. As mentioned above, it takes about one hour to back beef ribs at this temperature. Lower temperatures will obviously take more time.
How Long to Cook Ribs in Oven at 400°F?
Just like 450 degrees, you have to wait for about an hour to perfectly cook beef ribs at 400 degrees. I am also going to share another easy recipe, other than the oven recipe, to make tasty and tender ribs.
- Place the rack of ribs on a grill preheated to 400°F. Close the lid to cover the ribs.
- Cook each side of the ribs for around 30 minutes.
- After about an hour, reduce the temperature to 300°F.
- Apply sauce to the meaty side of the ribs.
- Continue grill for another 15 minutes.
- Now, apply more sauce to the ribs.
How Long to Cook Ribs in an Oven at 500°F?
There are many ways to cook ribs at 500°F in an oven. One of the easiest of these recipes is as below.
- Place the beef ribs rack in an oven preheated to 500°F.
- Apply BBQ sauce thoroughly to the ribs.
- Cook the ribs for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the rack from the oven once cooking is done.
- Let the ribs cool down by covering them in aluminum foil.
- Apply some BBQ sauce once again and enjoy.
Read also: Best Commercial Oven For Baking Bread
Now, you have got the answer to the question, “How long to cook beef ribs in oven at 450°F?” It takes almost an hour to perfectly prepare beef ribs at this temperature. However, it also depends on the amount of meat and its quality.